We have missed you and welcome you back for guided tours. Your safety is important to us. We ask that you comply with the following guidelines.
- To ensure your health in the best way possible we are limiting our tours to 10 guests per tour.
- Book your tour online at www.pacapitol.com.
- Upon your arrival, check in with the guide at the information desk.
- Please wear a facemask that covers your nose and mouth. Masks should not be placed on children under age 2.
- Maintain at least 6 feet between your group members and others throughout the tour. Please feel free to use the hand sanitizing stations throughout the Capitol.
- We are limiting the number of people per elevator.
- We apologize but the Welcome Center is closed at this time.
- There is no indoor dining and limited food selection at the Capitol Restaurant at this time.
Disclaimer: While we are taking extra precautions to help keep you safe during your visit we cannot guarantee you will not be exposed to Covid 19
Where to Eat
The Capitol Restaurant offers a variety of food choices. Information on the restaurant and services can be obtained by visiting www.candjcatering.com.
In addition to the Capitol Restaurant, there are many restaurants conveniently located in the Harrisburg area. Information on these options can be obtained either from the information desks in the Capitol the day of your visit or by searching the internet for Harrisburg, PA restaurants.
If you are brown-bagging or catering your lunch, tables in the East Wing area of the Capitol can be reserved for your use. To reserve these tables, contact the Tour Guide Office at 1-800-868-7672. The tables, which seat 192, are school cafeteria style, with backless seats attached to the table. This area can also be reserved for other events or purposes, such as exhibits or for catering preparation areas for functions with food in the East Wing Rotunda. The Capitol Restaurant can cater your lunch with advance arrangements. If you are using an outside catering service, please be prepared to offer the caterers information when you schedule the tables so security can be notified.