We have missed you and welcome you back for guided tours. Your safety is important to us. We ask that you comply with the following guidelines.
- To ensure your health in the best way possible we are limiting our tours to 10 guests per tour.
- Book your tour online at www.pacapitol.com.
- Upon your arrival, check in with the guide at the information desk.
- Please wear a facemask that covers your nose and mouth. Masks should not be placed on children under age 2.
- Maintain at least 6 feet between your group members and others throughout the tour. Please feel free to use the hand sanitizing stations throughout the Capitol.
- We are limiting the number of people per elevator.
- We apologize but the Welcome Center is closed at this time.
- There is no indoor dining and limited food selection at the Capitol Restaurant at this time.
Disclaimer: While we are taking extra precautions to help keep you safe during your visit we cannot guarantee you will not be exposed to Covid 19
Weekends and Most Holidays - Five Fast Facts
Free Tours at 9:00a.m., 11:00 a.m., 1:00 p.m. and 3:00 p.m.
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to the tour time, entering at the front entrance off of Third and State Streets. This is the only entrance open. If you need the handicap accessible entrance, please pre-arrange by calling 1-800-868- 7672.
- You may not do a self-guided tour either by downloading our APP or using a self-guided tour brochure on weekends or holidays. The only open area on those days is our main Rotunda. If you want to see the other rooms you must be with a guide.
- The Capitol Shop is closed weekends and most holidays.
- Once the tour leaves the Rotunda, you may not join the group.
- Lunch tables are not available weekends and most holidays.