All Capitol tours are temporarily suspended.
We apologize for any inconvenience.
Capitol Tour Etiquette
- The Capitol is a working office building. Please act accordingly.
- Please use your indoor voice while in the building.
- Please do not run in the building. Use stairs and escalators with caution.
- Keep to your scheduled tour and lunch times.
- Be attentive to your guide's instructions at all times. Stay together as a group, especially when moving from one area to the next.
- Silence your cell phone while on tour.
- Roped off areas are off limits.
- Do not block doorways or hallways.
- Food and beverages are prohibited on tour and in the Interactive Welcome Center.
- Enjoy your Capitol tour!