At this time, the Pennsylvania State Capitol is closed to the public.
Although we are not offering guided tours of the Capitol, we invite you to view our video tours.
We apologize for any inconvenience.
Sincerely, the Capitol Tour Guides.
Capitol Tour Etiquette
- The Capitol is a working office building. Please act accordingly.
- Please use your indoor voice while in the building.
- Please do not run in the building. Use stairs and escalators with caution.
- Keep to your scheduled tour and lunch times.
- Be attentive to your guide's instructions at all times. Stay together as a group, especially when moving from one area to the next.
- Silence your cell phone while on tour.
- Roped off areas are off limits.
- Do not block doorways or hallways.
- Food and beverages are prohibited on tour and in the Interactive Welcome Center.
- Enjoy your Capitol tour!