We have missed you and welcome you back for guided tours. Your safety is important to us. We ask that you comply with the following guidelines.
- To ensure your health in the best way possible we are limiting our tours to 10 guests per tour.
- Book your tour online at www.pacapitol.com.
- Upon your arrival, check in with the guide at the information desk.
- Please wear a facemask that covers your nose and mouth. Masks should not be placed on children under age 2.
- Maintain at least 6 feet between your group members and others throughout the tour. Please feel free to use the hand sanitizing stations throughout the Capitol.
- We are limiting the number of people per elevator.
- We apologize but the Welcome Center is closed at this time.
- There is no indoor dining and the Capitol Restaurant is closed until 2021.
Disclaimer: While we are taking extra precautions to help keep you safe during your visit we cannot guarantee you will not be exposed to Covid 19
PA Capitol Self-Guided Tour Mobile App
Pennsylvania's Capitol building was officially opened on October 4, 1906, and was heralded by President Theodore Roosevelt as "the handsomest building I ever saw" at its dedication ceremony.
We invite you to explore the Capitol using this self-guided tour. This app will help you navigate through this historic building, highlighting both the history and architecture that make our Capitol unique. Visitors are welcome to explore the Capitol building at their leisure between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. on regular weekdays only.
With this app you can:
- Learn about each of the self-guided tour stops including the Rotunda, House Chamber, Senate Chamber and the Supreme Court
- Visit the Welcome Center
- Learn how a bill becomes law in Pennsylvania
- Explore other educational material and activities
This app is available in English, Spanish, French, Italian, and German.